Tuesday, 17 December 2013

The Office - Christmas Edition

It's nearly Christmas. Yes, you knew that. I have another new work dress today - one that does feel a little bit Christmassy. I'll definitely be wearing this on the day of the office Christmas party to save the whole getting-changed-in-the-loo aspect but unlike those Santa jumpers I won't be banishing it to the back of my wardrobe in January. I'm not the most festive of person (years of working in retail bring back terrible memories whenever I hear a Christmas song and don't even try to offer me mulled wine or mince pies) but this makes me feel a little better about my scrooge-ish ways. Ok, I'm off to scorn at Christmas TV adverts and moan about the wastefulness of wrapping paper...




Dress: Closet via Dorothy Perkins. Nails: Sardonyx by Models Own.
Are you Christmassing up your wardrobe?
Share:

6 comments

  1. Lovely dress! I feel your pain on the retail front, I used to have the same thing and only now after several years can my hubby enjoy chrimbo after retail hell for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, love your dress honey <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo lily looking hot lady! I adore this dress on you!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress so much. The red detailing on it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig