Monday, 23 December 2013

Insta-Updates - It's Christmas!

1. Selfridges had a 20% off weekend. Two mascaras, a Creme De La Mer lipbalm and a Clinique freebie promotion. Self gifting all the way. The lipbalm is a life changer, worth every penny although I'll never be able to go back to a simple pot of Vaseline now.

2. Vegan coconut cake and catch-ups with school friends at Drink Shop & Do. One of my favourite places in London to spend a rainy afternoon.

3. Itsu sushi happy hour. I get really excited on days when I leave work at the perfect time to get half price sushi on my way home.

4. Burrito pot in Burrito Mama. Burrito taste minus evil bread - yay! 

5. Solo cinema night to see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Felt very indulgent but loved it (the film and the single lady evening).

6. Breakfast in Costa - chocolate orange mocha. Because starting your day on a sugar high is really sensible. This was nice but I won't be sad to see the back of all the Christmas coffees.

7. Byron - butternut squash salad and corguette fries because I am suffering from burger fatigue and cannot get enough of butternut squash at the moment. Tell me if I start turning orange soon.

8.  The table is set for the Dream Team Christmas lunch. The food was so-so but the gossip was amazing as always!

9. Dream Team Christmas - gin, Christmas tunes and some of my favourite people all in one place. Real Christmas has a lot to live up to.

10. Taking my parents to Wahaca for the first time - go off menu with the churros and request a portion with salted caramel sauce.

11. Kiehls samples to try from the counter at Terminal 5. 

12. German treats - a giant bar of Ritter Sport and Haribo shaped like German buildings. Is there anything better in life? (No there isn't).

What Christmassy things have you been enjoying?
Share:

4 comments

  1. self gifting all the way :-) My Christmassy things have involved christmas films and lots of food and drink - looking forward to some cocktails soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had the best Christmas lovely lady! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had an awesome Christmas, hope you have a lovely new year!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig