Sunday, 17 November 2013

Winter Wishlist

Brrr! It's getting chilly out there and the Christmas season seems to have snuck up upon us rather fast so I thought I'd put together a little winter wish list, either for self-gifting purposes or on the off-chance that Santa happens to be reading...

Quilted jacket - Joules; Cashmere socks - Brora; Chili penguins - Hotel Chocolat; Noelle perfume - Benefit; Drink Up face mask - Origins; duvet cover - Joules.
Joules range of quilted jackets will definitely keep out the winter chill and make even the most committed city-living girl feel like a bit of a country bumpkin. I had a sniff of Benefit's Noelle fragrance yesterday and it smells like winter in a bottle - perfect for cheering up dark days and bringing back festive memories come January. Joules range of duvet covers will give my flat a new season makeover - a girl's got to have a presentable looking bedroom for when Santa does make that delivery. Hotel Chocolat's chilly penguin are almost too cute to eat but the subtle chili kick will be almost as essential for staying warm as a pair of decadent cashmere socks. Central heating and the party season are a bad combination for skin in winter but Origins Drink Up mask will see to it while I catch-up on sleep ahead of the next festive event.

What's on your winter wishlist? 

What's on your winter wish list?
Share:

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous winter wishlist. The jacket looks great, and I love the warm socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks and the beautiful duvet set need to be on my list! I really want to try the origins masks range too- heard they are great. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that duvet set is beautiful! I am obsessed with all house stuff at the moment - spending more on that than clothes.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely need some new Origins goodies for this cold weather!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The duvet set is gorgeous. I love Joules products and their floral designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors :)) thanks for sharing.

    Regards,
    Katty

    http://shop.pixiie.net
    http://fb.com/WorldsFashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wishlist, that quilted jacket and socks are so cute xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig