Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Winter Is Coming

I don't really like winter clothes. I can't really make myself be excited at the thought of spending a chunk of my holiday fund on a coat and even the thought of a jumper makes me feel a bit sweaty. I just don't really do winter clothes and prefer to suffer through the colder months by adding tights and a cardigan to what I wear for the rest of the year. I had a day off work lately and decided to make the most of the shops being quiet to attempt to buy a jumper...that didn't happen but I did pick up a "wintery" top and skirt ensemble from Topshop which I actually quite like. I'm not sure how warm they'll keep me once it gets properly cold but for a sunny November day, they'll do quite nicely:



Top and skirt: Topshop; Ring: YSL; Watch c/o Watch Warehouse; Brogues: Office; Ankle socks: Primark
I'm on a bit of an anti-spending kick at the moment so hopefully this will be it until the January sales! Wish me luck...

What are you buying/wearing this winter?
Share:

7 comments

  1. Winter is back again : / Don't like it... xx


    Regards,
    Katty

    http://shop.pixiie.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is gorgeous and I love the shoes! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah cracking top lily! I want!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute and funky look, Lily. I really like your skirt.

    I hate the cold weather and having to wear a big coat, but on the other hand, I have a milk obsession with buying cable knit jumpers and cardis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an awesome outfit, I LOVE that top!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am off down to Brighton next week and I always get a little spendy. I need to try and be good! My fave buy is my Zara coat for £30, I'm tempted to get another in a different colour!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig