Saturday, 2 November 2013

October Empties

Another month, more empties. And I still have far too many products to use up.


F
1. Nivea Facial Cleansing Wipes - I'm not a big fan of wipes anyway but didn't like these ones very much at all. They weren't moist enough to feel like they were properly removing my make up and definitely won't be replacing my giant bottle of Bioderma.

2. Sasa Oil Clear Film - I bought these in Hong Kong and they were perfect for attempting to stop my make-up sliding off my face during the Great Summer 2013 Heatwave.

3. Results RX Gentle Clean - I popped this in my bag to take to Edinburgh due to the 100ml limit on liquids. It was more than enough product for a weekend away.

4. Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion - another product that was really useful during the hot summer, this is perfect for getting rid of city grime or for using as a toner on oily areas.

5. Avene TriAcneal - I went through phases of loving this product and using it daily, it definitely helps clear up any breakout and fade scars quickly but I didn't love the smell or texture of the product enough to use it religiously.

6. Yves Rocher Jardins du Monde - I always pop into Yves Rocher when I'm in Spain or France. This shower gel was ridiculously cheap and smelled amazing.

7. Waitrose Olive and Jojoba - I've started sneaking more beauty products into my basket when I'm food shopping as then they are "essentials" and I don't feel bad about buying them. Working my way through the Waitrose range of shower gels.

8. Avene Cleanance Gel - One of my skincare staples that I've been using for years. I'm sure the price of this goes up each time I re-purchase but a bottle lasts for ages and I'll always go back to it.

9. 17 Pressed Powder - this has been in my empties so many times. My favourite powder and its really cheap. I panic bought 3 the last time Boots were doing 3 for 2 on 17 just in case they ever stop making it.

10. Model Co Fibre Lashxtend - this came free with Glamour magazine. It was pretty disappointing, the formula is was so dry that it took a lot of coats to even show up on my lashes. The only thing I liked about this was the packaging - the mirror on the back of the tube is a great idea.

What products have you used up this month?
Share:

5 comments

  1. I do love Avene products!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to use that same face powder religiously. I've ran out of my fave Aveda red hair conditioner, desperate to stock up again as it's as so good for refreshing my colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips. xxx



    Best,
    Katty

    Please like my FB page :)
    http://fb.com/WorldsFashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Avene Triacneal, but I agree about the smell! Have you ever tried the Waitrose Essentials Cinnamon Cakes shower gel? That smells soooo nice, I love it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Waitrose shower gels but I haven't tried this one yet, what does it smell like?

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig