Thursday, 28 November 2013

Little Black Bottle

The party season is here and I'm definitely in need of some inspiration. Freixenet have set me the challenge of styling up one of their "Little Black Bottles" as you would a little black dress. In an age of fast fashion, the little black dress still manages to be a party classic and with a few clever accessories you can transform it to suit the occasion.

I've styled up the bottle with some of my favourite accessory picks to see you through the party season and beyond:

Necklace - Topshop, Watch - Marc Jacobs via Watch Warehouse, Stole: Topshop, Bag: Topshop, Midi ring: Topshop, LBB: Freixenet Sparking Wine
A statement necklace is a great way to transform any outfit and this one will really set off a black dress as well as looking great over a cosy jumper during the day. A classic watch is definitely not a one-season wonder accessory and this Marc Jacobs one is the perfect accompaniment to a LBD. Midi rings are everywhere at the moment and are such an affordable way to update your look. Pare down your handbag essentials (Oyster card, lipstick, credit card - done!) and pack them into a clutch bag - this one has just the right amount of sparkle. Finally, I can't resist the chance to wear (fake) fur and if you can't swan around in a fur stole at Christmas then when can you. This ice-y blue one gives the perfect snow queen touch to a LBD and will help keep out the winter chill.

What are you essentials for styling a LBD?
Share:

5 comments

  1. I love the watch and the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure know how to spice up any little black dress!

    - Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That clutch bag is gorgeous. A LBD always needs some fancy heels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have a soft spot for a bit of faux fur. So glam!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me it's adding a statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig