Saturday, 30 November 2013

Insta-Updates: The Month Before Christmas

I feel like I've barely sat down in front of a computer this week (with the exception of working hours which are all spent in front of a computer but that's different). Sometimes it is nice to take a little step back from online life - swapping iMessage chat for real life chat, eating non-photogenic food and (trying) to re-charge my batteries ahead of the festive season.  Here's what I've been doing:

1. Just a little after work drink at Sushisamba. The cocktails are a little pricey but they are satisfyingly strong and the view is beautiful.

2. Dessert at the ball I went to a few weeks back. Lemony "thing" with shortbread and raspberry puree.

3. I definitely did not have this Wahaca salad two nights in a row.

4. What I look like when wearing about five times as much make-up as I usually do (at the Soap & Glory bloggers event).

5. Southwark Park fireworks.

6. A flying pig for the Lord Mayor's Show. The sun did come out for the last five minutes of the parade.

7. Starbucks with mummy and daddy. It was 2 for 1 on Christmas coffees so we had one each and a 4th to share. The orange mocha is nice in a sickly sweet sort of way.

8. Fireworks for the Lord Mayor's Show.

9. Mini sharing desserts at work event.

10. Nails of the week - it'll probably be a nightmare to remove but I do love glitters still. The shade is Sardonyx.

11. Designing my own show with The Colour Studio. This turned out to be a bit of a monstrosity! Mr Louboutin has nothing to fear.

12. Taking home a pair dyed by the professionals. Now all I need is for someone to invite me to a party to wear them at.

What has your month before Christmas been like?
Share:

7 comments

  1. Wahaca salad twice?? Jealous!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!



    Regards,
    Katty

    http://shop.pixiie.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in that pictures. And loved catching up earlier in the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun month! Love your make up in that pic, a bit of black eyeliner looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute heels:)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your eye make up is awesome! Loving the look of the dessert and jealous of Sushi samba. My friend always has events there and I have always heard good things! I need to move to London!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig