Monday, 7 October 2013

New Job New Dress

I started a new job a couple of weeks ago - an occasion deserving of some new dresses, obviously.

I picked up this one in the Banana Republic sale, I can't believe I have only just discovered their petite range. No more trying on nice-on-the-hanger dresses to find that they make me look like a child raiding her mother's office wardrobe. I wore this for a day of work followed by a birthday dinner at Wahaca with the Dream Team (salad in an edible bowl, always).

Oh, and I slipped on an old pair of shoes I found lying around the house as I ran out the door too...


What are you wearing to work this autumn?
Share:

8 comments

  1. SUCH PRETTY PRETTY SHOES!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaa those shoes! Looking gorgeous as ever - excited to see you and Hannah on Wednesday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh the shoes, I would kill for a pair of those! Gorgeous dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress suits you so well, very business like! Great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new job. And such a gorgeous dress. Love the print on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new job! I want those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress! You look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig