Thursday, 31 October 2013

Insta-updates: Events and Outfits

Another sign that the party season is on its way is definitely the filling of the diary with blog events, pre-Christmas parties and anything to make the dark mornings and evenings that little bit more bearable.


1 & 2. Last week saw me head to the Pretty Little Thing event at Disco off of Carnaby Street. Such an amazing (albeit very dark) venue and a great chance to see the party dress offerings (and have a few gin cocktails).

3 & 4. The Watch Warehouse bloggers event had me admiring a little Michael Kors number, getting my nails painted with Essie's "For the Twill of it" and getting a rather nice watch in my goodie bag.

5. Insta-outfit time: An old favourite Primark dress for a friend's house warming party.

6. American Apparel checked jacket from their Brick Lane sample sale for a weekend in Leamington Spa.

7. A blogger classic - the Motel Heidi dress for dinner with friends.

8. Banana Republic colour block dress for a meeting at work.

9. I-can't-remember-where-its-from dress and a retro up-do for another house-warming.

10. Vintage blouse and skirt for "dress down" day at work.

11. A couple of London snaps because I've been abandoning my city in favour of weekends away a bit lately. An early morning run before the sun comes up is always more enjoyable than it first seems when the alarm goes off and its still pitch black outside.

12. Sometimes only a big piece of cake and a Diet Coke will do - Notes in Covent Garden is my new favourite stay-all-afternoon coffee destination.
Share:

2 comments

  1. So wonderful to catch up with you at the Watch Warehouse event. All those watches were beautiful, weren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice. Great shoots..



    Best,
    Katty

    Please like my FB page :)
    http://fb.com/WorldsFashion

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig