Sunday, 27 October 2013

Edinburgh Snapshots

Thirty-six hours, two EasyJet flights, one night in a hostel (Sarah and I survived to tell the tale), a trip to the castle, afternoon tea in the Missoni Hotel, a trip to the zoo, celeb spotting Russell Brand, trying to put on Scottish accents, £3.50 G&Ts (I'm a Londoner), lots of laughter and quite a few photos. Here are the best ones:

The Castle.
The Great Hall.
Hume and his lucky toe.
Me, Sarah and Hannah outside the Camera Obscura.
The cafe were JK wrote Harry Potter.
Pub time with a spotty dog.
Penguin at the zoo.
The Lion King (and Queen).
Jaguar.
Bright columns.
A wee Scottish view.
Warming up.


Share:

9 comments

  1. I love Edinburgh. Such a beautiful city. Did you try the cafe at the top of Edinburgh castle (the one opposite the crown jewel room)? The food in there is delicious.

    I haven't been to Edinburgh since moving to Scotland actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I so wish I could have joined you!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snaps Lily - laughing at £3.50 G&T's x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go to Edinburgh. Looks amazing. I've only herd good things about it...and I love the scottish accent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shoots!

    Best
    Katty

    http://fb.com/WorldsFashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to visit Edingburgh again, such a beautiful city. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig