Saturday, 28 September 2013

What I Wore: Summer Nights

My last night in Spain was the weekend before my birthday so I got to sneak in another birthday celebration complete with al fresco dining - perfect! We went to gem of a restaurant, hidden away in a tiny village, that gave you a whole loaf of freshly baked bread to start your meal, let you cook your own steak on a hot stone and served up a rather good chocolate "fantasy" dessert. So good we went twice in one week!

Due to my enthusiasm and skill at purchasing summer clothes, I didn't get round to wearing this dress until the last day of my holiday. I really wish I'd got more wear out of it this summer as I love everything about it - nautical stripes just say "summer". Let's keep our fingers crossed for lots of sunshine next year so that I can wear it again!

Dress Banana Republic; Sandals: River Island
Bag: Vintage from Brick Lane; Watch; ASOS; Bracelet; Marrakech souvenir
What was your favourite summer outfit?
Share:

4 comments

  1. Lovely outfit - the dress is pretty! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous, you can't go wrong with stripes!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stripped dress is so perfect. It's giving off a great summer vibe. I wish I got to wear more of my favourite summer dresses too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress and the fact that it's red and black nautical stripes rather that the usual white and blue.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig