Thursday, 26 September 2013

What I Wore: Summer Days

It seems weird to be blogging about what I wore only last week when in that short space of time I've swapped a summer dress and sandals for tights, boots, a cardigan and a coat. I am a summer girl through and through so I'm not at all happy with this wardrobe change. I have a feeling some retail therapy could help with coming to terms with the change of seasons.

I spent a week on the Costa Del Sol with my parents, spending mornings running along the beach and visiting Spanish towns and spending afternoons doing not much more than lying my the pool with my Kindle. I wore this outfit when we headed out for a much-needed morning coffee (relaxing is so exhausting!) and stroll along the beach in a little fishing village:

Dress: Topshop; Sunglasses: Ray Ban; Sandals: New Look
 Are you missing the summer already or embracing autumn?


Share:

7 comments

  1. You look gorgeous in red lily!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color on your Lily! I must say I am reather excited about Fall, I think it's my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very much embracing the autumn at the moment. You look lovely in your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look. I love the red on you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the autumn I have to say, but your holiday sounds like heaven, I could really do with some chill time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this colour on you Lily!
    x

    ReplyDelete



  7. Thank you. I just wanted to know where to ship it since I know now to keep producing it




    Bangalore Walkie Talkie Dealers

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig