Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Insta-Outfits #2

Because life is happening out there and the tripod is somewhere in the back of my wardrobe. Previously, on Insta-Outfits here.

Worn for: We Are Scientists gig @ Club NME Koko
Top: Australian outlet mall, Skirt H&M
Worn for: a wander along Regent's Canal
Dress: Primark kids' section
Worn for: a day in the office
Dress: Primark, Belt: River Island
Worn for: a day at the office
Dress: Whistles
Worn for: shopping for a wedding outfit at Stratfield (Westfield Stratford, innit)
Top: Topshop, Skirt: American Apparel via Beacon's Closet

Worn for: Mean Girls open air cinema
Top: Primark kids' section, Skirt: as before
What have you been wearing recently?
Share:

6 comments

  1. Great outfits, really love the Whistles dress! I'm just getting into my autumn fashion groove with dresses, tights and biker boots :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your outfits, you have fab taste girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Whistles dress is absolutely beautiful and it fits you like a glove!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your outfits are amazing her. This is why I love your style! I love the pinkish dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that American Apparel pleated skirt is lovely. I've been persevering with bare legs and pumps but I fear it's starting to get a bit too cold for that!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig