Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Call Me Maybe

Like any good blogger, I am addicted to my iPhone. Whether its reading my blog comments on the go, checking Facebook sneakily while at work (shh!), Instagramming my Starbucks order or mapping my runs around London my iPhone is with me every step of the way (apart from when the battery dies but that's another story). Like me, my iPhone likes to keep up with the latest trends and look stylish. Unlike me, my phone is now dressed in Lanvin for A/W 2013. Isn't it the lucky one?

iPhone case - Lanvin
I love the secret logo inside and design which avoids obvious branding but instead depicts fabric swatches and design sketches - the building blocks for beautiful clothes.

What is your phone wearing this season?
Share:

5 comments

  1. Very well dressed just like it's owner!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a dreamy case! Excited to see you tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush :-) My iPhone is wearing Cath Kidson but she needs an A/W update

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig