Monday, 23 September 2013

Autumn Feet

So my sandals have been put away (or in the case of my favourite pair have fallen apart) and its time for my feet to start dressing for autumn. When I attended the Duo A/W launch back in the summer, I picked out a pair of the Keaton brogues from the then upcoming collection - they are now in stock and are a perfect way to step into Autumn. I love the super soft tan leather and the subtle twist from the classic brogue with the use of both plain and snakeskin-effect leather. They are so comfortable and will be perfect for long autumn walks along the canal, soya mocha in hand (pretty much my favourite way to spend a Sunday afternoon) while the leaves change from green to brown:




Keaton Brogues: Duo; Ankle socks: Primark
I also love these styles from the A/W collection - the slipper style flats have the same brogue-style design but would be perfect for the office, the lace-up boots would toughen up my floral dresses to take them into autumn (with an oversized snuggly knit too) and I love the monochrome brogues, perfect for a Janelle Monae-esque androgynous evening look:
Quatro Slipper
Gable Ankle Boot
Edinburgh Brogue
What will your feet be wearing this autumn?
Share:

7 comments

  1. Good choice Lily. GOOD CHOICE!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. those brogues are bloody excellent x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the most perfect brogues in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your brogues Lily.. I have a white flat shoes once that look likes your brogues, simple and comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These brogues are gorgeous! I really love the snakeskin pattern

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig