Monday, 5 August 2013

JustPirez!

I was recently invited to join the JustPirez! Bloggers Network.

JustPirez! is a magazine featuring independent creative talent across fashion, art, photography and illustration.

Issue 4 of the magazine has just come out and is available to read online, for free, here. There's also a print version available here. The theme of issue 4 is "Holy Trinity" which features interviews and photography - ranging from the shocking to the inspiring (I particularly like Jordan Howley's minatures series and Rachel Walsh's beautifully intricate illustrations).

Image by Rachel Walsh
The JustPirez! website is updated reguarly with interviews and profiles - great if you're looking for inspiration or just curious about what a day in the life of a photographer is like.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig