Monday, 12 August 2013

Aesthetic: The Golden Hour

Issue Four of Aesthetic magazine has gone to print and will soon be gracing our bedside tables.
Aesthetic is an independent publication, edited by the lovely Michelle, aimed at the young, ambitious, opinionated and conscientious female. Issue Four is aptly entitled the Golden Hour edition. The 92-page issue is a late summer edition - nostalgic and reflective, romantic and directional, filled with style, interiors, lifestyle, career chat, talent and recipes, all with a firm note of ambition and elegant taste. Look out for freelance contributions by some familiar blogger faces and beautiful bespoke illustrations.

I have two articles in the upcoming issue - I can't wait to see them in print! Writing for a magazine is so different to blogging and something I never thought I'd get a chance to do not working in fashion in the "real world".  Being part of "Team Aesthetic" (as Careers and City Editor) I've had a glimpse into the hard work that's gone into this issue and a sneaky peak into some of the content so can't wait to see the final product - I just know its going to be an amazing read.

Issue Four can be pre-ordered here and check out the Aesthetic blog here. Keep up to date with the Facebook page for little snippets from the new issue too.

Share:

4 comments

  1. Eeeek so excited for this!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a really interesting magazine, I'll have to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Congratulations on being featured! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig