Sunday, 9 June 2013

Tenerife: Holiday Purchases

Because purchases in another currency don't really count, do they?

Longchamp Rucksack: Luton Airport Duty Free, Pencil Skirt: Stradivarius, Scarf: Beachside store; L'Oreal Mascara and Eyeliner set: Duty Free
Adding another Longchamp bag to my collection - I couldn't resist this summery yellow and chose the rucksack shape after being tempted by a few highstreet rucksacks. I love combining a few loves into one purchase. Tenerife had a lot of European highstreet favourites: Zara, Mango, Berksha etc. I picked up this skirt in Stradivarius for €9.95 - bargain! My mum and I loved exploring the beachside stores full of touristy purchases, while we were tempted by a beach towel featuring a map of the island, this 1970s style printed scarf seemed like something I'd get more use from back home. Finally, another duty free find - this two pack of L'Oreal mascaras was a good bargain - my mum and I get one each but I get to keep the free eyeliner, only fair, right?

What do you buy on your holidays?
Share:

3 comments

  1. That bag is so bright and sunny, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag, nice to hear you found so many bargains on holiday! :)

    www.tapeparade.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is lovely, such a sunny colour!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig