Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Summer Dressing

Summer is finally here so the summer purchases can finally be worn. My latest dress was purchased for me my my mother in the sales, she's pretty good at knowing what sort of dresses I like so it was no surprise that I loved this one!

Dress: Oasis; Leggings: M&S; Sandals: River Island; Jacket: H&M; Bag: Mulberry
I wore this to my friend S's birthday party - a night of pop-up ping pong and #BRGR food. I think the shoes were a sensible footwear choice although my ping pong skills were sadly not up to much.

Do you trust anyone else to buy clothes for you?
Share:

6 comments

  1. Very cute dress

    I love when my mum pick stuff out, she always seems to find stuff that I wouldn't pick out but once I've tried it on I love it and It look's great on me.

    Hope you had a good time at the party

    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a lovely dress x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress. I love the print on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I would never let my mum dress me thats for sure, she's forever picking up hideous items and telling me to buy them , haha bless her ;)

    Really like the outfit, very pretty and simple


    On a side note, I've just started a new blog : www.daisychainfern.blogspot.com and it would mean the world to me if you could check it out!

    Hope you're well,
    Fern xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig