Saturday, 29 June 2013

June Empties

After a few months of excellent work in getting through my ever-growing stash of products, June has been a little bit of a let down. I only managed a rather poor three empties but in the interests of keepin' it real, here they are. I'll try harder next month, I promise.


1. Original Source Shower Gel - Orange & Cinnamon
Original Source products are always a safe bet. These were on a two for £2 offer so had to be snapped up. This one smelled amazing - I'm obsessed with anything cinnamon scented.

2. Herbalife Herbal Aloe Strengthening Conditioner 
I picked this up at a Herbal Aloe event last summer and its finally run out! This was a great conditioner, a little went a long way and it left my hair feeling soft but not weighed down. The only thing that stopped me reaching for this more often and using it up faster was that it didn't have much of a scent so I often ended up reaching for Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle instead. 

3. Original Source Shower Gel - Vanilla & Raspberry
This smelled so good. Like a creamy raspberry milkshake but without any of the calories. The creamy formula was nice and moisturising. This will be repurchased next time its on offer.

Did you do any better with "Project Empties" this month?
Share:

2 comments

  1. I suck at using things up so you did way better than me! The vanilla & raspberry shower gel sounds SO good <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the empties idea that's blogging around at the moment and that range of shower gels are so pungent, it's lovely!

    xx

    girl from the third floor

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig