Saturday, 22 June 2013

Insta-updates: It's been a long time

I haven't done an Instagram post in a while - here's what's been happening while I wait for summer to properly arrive...

1.M&S train feast. This is about as close to a picnic as I've managed. The fruit slaw is amazing.

2. Itsu salmon salad. A new obsession.

3. Seeing the Queen's barge on the Thames on an early morning run.

4. Wearing my baroque leggings (c/o Clothing at Tesco).

5. Using my free Starbucks voucher on a venti soya caramel macchiato. This defeated me, it was so big!

6. Trying on trainers in Sketchers. I bought the pair on the left - I loved the other pair but they weren't as comfortable (and were £10 more).

7 and 8. Ping Pong Pop-up and #BRGR. I skipped the burgers and went straight to dessert - which, yes, is a totally ok thing to do. The Crack Pie was so, so good.

9. Lunch at Tibits.

10. Regent Street gets patriotic (again). Is anyone else feeling a little Royal-ed out? I may have to avoid all news sources (Daily Mail) once the Royal Sprog is born.

11. Lunch at work (really!). Veggie scotch egg and corguette fritter.

12. Dinner at Banana Tree Kitchen.

13. Pizza Express Superfood Salad.

14. Breaking my magazine ban. It was the freebies that convinced me. Glamour has a free mascara, Cosmo free sunglasses, Smints and Mentos and Company has a free make-up bag.

15. Lunch at The Delaunay with my parents. One of my favourite restaurants for a guaranteed good meal that won't bankrupt you.

16. Cheesecake dessert at my friend's wedding.

17.New nail polish obsession - Bourjois Grenadine Tonic. Looks bright and summery, takes two minutes to apply.

18. Wedding face and hair (outfit to follow).

What do you Instagram?
Share:

3 comments

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig