Sunday, 5 May 2013

Spring Working Wardrobe

Jacket and Skirt: M&S; Bodysuit: ASOS; Shoes: Louboutin Simple Pump 100
So, finally it's warm enough to finally put away the winter clothes. I bought this M&S jacket and skirt with a Christmas giftcard but have only just got around to wearing them - I don't see the point in wearing new clothes when they're going to be covered up in multiple layers.

The jacket was £29.50 and the skirt £25, pretty good value for work pieces and in good ol' M&S fashion are machine washable. I am done with dry cleaning (mostly because I am too lazy to actually take my clothes to the dry cleaners in the first place). I've always been an M&S fan and despite every season throwing up a few style clangers, there are always some hidden gems (especially in the shoe department).

I think the jacket may be my new favourite piece. Its smarter than throwing a cardigan over my work dresses but the soft jersey fabric means that its still really easy to wear. Also, it feels nice to wear a jacket without straying into "boring suit" territory.

How are you updating your wardrobe for spring?
Share:

7 comments

  1. Lily I love this outfit!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jacket!! Would never have guessed it was from M&S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, I am wearing a lot of bright blazers now it's Spring!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited that I can wear pretty stuff again now that it's warmer. Love that jacket so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I LOVE your jacket <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, smart enough for work, but the jacket really picks things up.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, I've mostly been updating by wearing different foot ware less layers!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig