Friday, 17 May 2013

Office Florals

Summer may or may not be here. All I know is that for one day, it seemed pretty summery and black tights and a coat no longer were required in order to leave the house for work.

Dress: M&S, Shoes: Louboutin Simple Pump 100
"Summer workwear" presents a minefield of issues which I will save for another post as the tights have now come back out. This dress was a £20 bargain in the M&S Christmas sale - it may be black but the floral panel makes it summery enough and the material is really thin so definitely one to save for a sunny day. I've seen a lot of dresses with this symmetrical front panel detail - I like it and think that it's quite flattering so a couple more may work their way into my wardrobe.

How are you coping with the seasonal limbo we're facing at the moment?
Share:

4 comments

  1. SO stunning, that dress is amazing on you! At the moment I'm all about dresses I can wear with tights or no tights, I wish summer would hurry up and arrive!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really cute blog name! :D I love the print on this dress, and the black panels look like they'd be so slimming on a figure like mine :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god I'm dreading hot summer work days. I don't want to blind the office with my white legs.
    Anyways I do love this, I never think to look in m&s and I don't really know why, this is gorgeous.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great dress. I may have to venture into M&S to get some summer workwear.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig