Thursday, 9 May 2013

Insta-Updates: Summer (At Last)


1.Vita Coco is my current beverage of choice. Even if I feel like one of those people drinking it.

2. Stumbled across a Henry Holland sample sale on Brick Lane. Couldn't resist this star print tshirt for £15.

3. The first Frappuccino of the year officially marks the start of summer. I'd obsessed with the coffee light ones.

4. Although hot drinks are still a necessity sometimes - mocha and cappuccino.

5. Favourite salad in Nandos with my parents.

6 and 7. Jalepenos and nachos at Chico Bandito.

8. Making the most of 3 for 2 on Seventeen. I keep dropping these powders on the floor and smashing them, it's getting quite annoying.

9. Salmon sushi salad in Giraffe while catching up with my friend C.

10. Ready for my friend's I's hen do - vintage blazer and Joy dress.

11. OPI gel manicure at Lisa Shepherd. Having nice shiny nails makes me more happy than it should do.

12. Dinner at Refuel at the Soho Hotel - a lovely end to a day of hen do-ing.

13. My flowers wilted. I did water them, I promise!

14. Pinkberry at Selfridges. Plain and strawberry flavours.

15. Brunch at Caravan, Kings Cross. Coconut bread, lemon curd cream cheese and rhubarb - far nicer than it sounds!

How have you been celebrating the start of summer?
Share:

2 comments

  1. The weather has been fab recently. Looks like you have been making the most of it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love coconut water! And froyo, we just need the sun back again for when I go down to brighton so I can eat some!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig