Friday, 3 May 2013

Duo - Shoes for Spring

A couple of weeks ago (oh how the time flies), I attended the Duo A/W 2013 press preview. It was great to see the footwear fashions for next season (70s style boots and enough leopard print to keep me happy) but as I have only just ditched my coat and tights I thought I'd show you some of my favourites from the S/S collection. I love how wearable this collection is - there might not be any 10 inch heels or giant platforms but I can actually see myself wearing these styles to the office of to wander around London for the day in (unlike my Louboutins which I have yet to wear outside of my flat).

Kesia - £110. These are my favourite. They've been featured in Grazia so are probably selling out fast.I love monochrome and the delicate ankle strap is a lovely detail.

Nila - £125. I love the vibrant green suede - these would be great for summer evenings.

Kalina - £105. These would be perfect for when you want to dress up but don't want heels (any summer event where you may have to walk on grass springs to mind!).

Nara - £95. These are my ultimate every day sandal. Perfect for walking around a sunny city. The nude/metallic combination would go with any outfit - these might be finding their way into my holiday suitcase.
What pair is your favourite?
Share:

11 comments

  1. Ooooh I love the neon green pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green shoes!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The neon green looks just perfect! If only I had that kind of money! :D xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green ones! Such a great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge fan of these shades and what a fun collection because I'm loving green this year. Following you now

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo the first pair are divine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah the Nila style is amazing- what a stunning colour!

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't believe i missed you, i headed over too! it was so nice, wasn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi honey! gorgeous post! I absolutely love it !!
    would you like to follow each other ?

    CHIC STREET CHOC
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the first one because they're so simple and chic...but the wedged pair are my kind of thing.. except perhaps not with the snakeskin print!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so cute but that first pair is definitely my favorite.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig