Thursday, 25 April 2013

Review: Radiant C Facial Scrub Cleanser

As spring is finally here, it's time to overhaul my skincare. My rich moisturisers and hot cloth cleansers need to be switched for lighter products and SPF 50 is making a welcome return to my daily routine (I'm obsessive about using sunscreen, even in England).

I have sensitive combination skin so need products that don't irritate my skin but also prevent me turning into an oil slick, especially in the warmer weather which is hopefully here to stay. I also like to wear less make-up during the summer so good skincare is even more essential to make sure that my skin looks clear and glowing.

I couldn't wait to try the Radiant C Daily Facial Scrub Cleanser* as I've been on the hunt for a good face exfoliator for a while. As the name suggests, this product is gentle enough to be used daily and contains antioxidant vitamin C to product skin from the elements.

I've been using this scrub every morning - it has a subtle citrus scent which definitely helps wake me up (despite the lighter mornings I'm still not on the best terms with my alarm clock). The scrub foams up nicely so there's no need to use a separate facewash first making it a time-saver too.

Radiant C Facial Scrub Cleanser is priced at £17.65 and is available via this link.

What's your favourite face exfoliator?

*PR Sample
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi, Im a distributer for Herbalife so its great to see reviews on the skincare part of the business. Have you tried the shakes?

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig