Saturday, 27 April 2013

#GeorgeStyle - High Summer

The first sunny weekend of the year coincided with the George at Asda High Summer Fashion event. It was nice to browse women's summer clothes while the sun shone outside. Fashion seasons are often annoying out of sync with what the weather is doing!
OOTD: Dress: Primark; Jacket: M&S; Bag: Mulberry (Bryn's first outing! More on him soon.); Necklace: Accessory Crossing; Bracelet: Oliver Bonas

Getting ma hair done by the Powerpuff Girls.Check out that backcombing!

Finished - I asked for "anything so long as my hair is off my face" and ended up with this mini beehive!

Picking out my favourites from the new collection. I love red. I love dresses. Done!

Candyfloss!

I haven't had a rucksack since I was ten (I cried and demanded a grown up shoulder bag) but love this one!

Press day goodies. Lots more sugar and some George make-up to try.

After getting our make-overs and browsing the new collection, we headed onto Carnaby Street for some street style. I've never tried taking street style pictures before and suddenly came over all shy (most unlike me) and unable to ask random strangers to take photos of their outfits, despite the chance to win a hamper for getting the best looks! I will have to give street style another attempt soon. Fears are only there to be got over, right?

There are some great holiday pieces in the women's summer shop, some of which will definitely be making their way into my suitcase for my next holiday. I don't have any big Asda's near me and had genuinely forgotten how good value the clothes are.

What new season pieces are you loving?
Share:

7 comments

  1. The oil ours really were lovely wasn't they?!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great in these pictures. Definitely need to check out the collection now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket! Such a geat shape on you. The press day looks good - will definitely have to check out George this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your red and white polka dot dress! Love it!
    xoxo
    Blusherine

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig