Friday, 5 April 2013

BRB: HK

I am soon to be leaving this rainy island for a trip to Hong Kong and Taiwan. Twelve hour flight aside, I'm looking forward to better weather, guilt (and tax) free holiday shopping, good food and catching up with friends who now live on the other side of the world. I'm sure I'll have some new purchases to share with you upon my return.

Perfect afternoon: soya chai latte and my first Wallpaper City Guide.

Have you been to Hong Kong or Taiwan? What are the must-sees and must-dos?
Share:

2 comments

  1. Hey dear!
    I like your posts sweety! I like your blog a lot! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?xx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely trip, Lily! x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig