Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Yumi Dress, Yummy Shoes

This was actually a sneaky January sales purchase but I wanted to wait to wear it until the weather was nice enough not to have to cover it up with a million layers.
Dress: Yumi (reduced from £60 to £25), Boots: H&M, Ring: YSL
I wore this to go Louboutin shopping at the weekend (results of which will feature in a future post). I love the back detail of this dress, its almost nicer than the front. I decided to make a bit of effort with my hair for a change and dug out my Remington conical wand, these curls took about five minutes so I should probably make an effort more often. I really like orange at the moment. It feels like a bright, happy colour which is much needed after not seeing sunlight for about 12883 weeks.

This dress and I made our way to Knightsbridge, after looking in Harrods and Harvey Nicks and having no success (why was the universe making spending £375 on a pair of shoes so difficult?) I ended up purchasing them from the Louboutin shop on Motcomb Street. The customer service was great and they had all the pairs that I wanted to try in stock. After the shoe purchase was made, the rest of the day was spent strictly window shopping in Knightsbridge and happily swinging my Louboutin carrier bag from my arm. Shoe tale to be continued...

What colour makes you happy?
Share:

9 comments

  1. This is a really cute dress, what a bargain! I want some loubies too, can't wait to see them!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a really gorgeous dress x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look really pretty! Louboutins too you lucky thing :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is lovely! Can't wait to see the Louboutins :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the back too, and the bow is such a cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a cute dress- love the bow detail on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress! <33

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that outfit!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig