Sunday, 17 March 2013

Working Wardrobe 2.0

Ignoring the fact that it snowed this week, my working wardrobe has been in need of a "spring clean" which only means one thing: a new dress.

Dress: M&S; Shoes: Christian Louboutin

I had £30 on my M&S gift card still to spend so picked up this snakeskin print dress and only had to pay £9.50. I love the tulip skirt and anything nipped in at the waist seems to suit me so it was an obvious choice for my gift card spending. I don't think it looks very "M&S" but its appropriate for the office while being nice enough to wear out after work, too. Coming over all sensible, I do like how it is machine washable - I'd rather not spend my time and money on taking things to the dry cleaners if I can help it!

And yes, I'm wearing my new shoes here but I didn't actually wear them out of my flat! I probably will have ruined my wooden floor with heel marks before I actually wear them in the outside world. If it stops snowing/raining then that would be a step in the right direction.

Where do you got for work wear staples?
Share:

12 comments

  1. This dress is lovely Lily!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress. So perfect for work, and stylish enough to wear after work too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, I wish I had a job that required 'workwear'. It just looks so chic and a good excuse to dress formally. The shape of this dress is so feminine and sophisticated - love it! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress chica!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely dress chica!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is gorgeous, what a bargain with your gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress looks so lovely on you Lily! It really suits you. I need some more work things I think - I am so bored of my current stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice dress!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this dress, absolutely gorgeous!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig