Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Insta-Updates: Nails and Noodles

This week has involved:

 1 & 2. Dinner at Wagamama. I love the yasai yaki soba - so good. I don't usually get desserts in Wags but couldn't resist the sound of the apple gyoza and they were a good choice, think a nicer, less deep fried version of the McDonald's apple pie.

3. I had a little nail varnish splurge and picked up this Barry M textured polish which matched my dress perfectly. The textured finish freaked me out at first but it really grew on me and it lasted five days without chipping.

4.  The Light Show at the Hayward Gallery - a cultural start to my Friday night. This exhibition was really good although a couple of the exhibits did make me feel a bit sick!

5 & 6. Haircut - during and after. I am trying to grow my hair but after having not had a haircut since November it was long overdue. I went to Concrete on Drury Lane which I'd recommend, its not too pricey for central London and the staff are really friendly and actually listen to what you want rather than just doing their own thing!

7. Potsu at Itsu. Still on the Lent bread ban but this was so much better than a sandwich anyway.

8. Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Satsuma - I love this shade, it'll be even better with a tan in the summer if we ever get one!

9 & 10. Red velvet cake and date and walnut cake at Drink, Shop & Do. My friends and I popped in for tea and cake. The red velvet cake probably would have been enough for three of us to share, the slice was enormous!

11. Quick OOTD: Primark skater dress, Whistles fur collar cardigan.

12.  St Patrick's Day Parade - my parents and I watched the parade on our way to lunch on Sunday, the streets were packed despite it feeling like December outside!

Share:

5 comments

  1. l.o.v.e the colour of the Barry M polish, that's gorgeous! Really suits your colouring as well. Jealous! x

    www.allthelittlepieces-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. l.o.v.e the colour of the Barry M polish, that's gorgeous! Really suits your colouring as well. Jealous! x

    www.allthelittlepieces-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red velvet cake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much delicious cake! I desperately need to try both of those Barry M ranges, I just keep forgetting! Your nails look so cute.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg you’re making me hungry, it looks so yummy!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig