Saturday, 30 March 2013

DHC Skincare Haul

Maybe its due to the never-ending winter we've been having but I've been feeling in need of some new skincare lately. I still love the Avene products that I've used for the past couple of years but its always good to chance things up a bit. I made a sneaky order with DHC and it would have been rude not to spend £50 to get the free delivery, despite the fact that my wallet is feeling pretty light at the moment after a couple of splurge purchases! This is what I bought:

This is my third purchase of the Deep Cleansing Oil. It's such a simple product but one that I really, really love. It easily removes all my make-up and leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean. I always follow this with another cleanser - double cleansing makes such a difference to my skin, I really notice if I'm too lazy to do it for a couple of days.

The Acerola Lotion is a new product for me. I'm still not a massive convert to toners but this one sounded like it'd be great for my skintype so I'm looking forward to using it.




The Coenzyme Q10 Neck Cream is another new product for me. I've never used a neck cream before but at the grand old age of 25, now is probably the time to start! This product is featured in Harvey Nicholl's "Beauty Mart" which I'd definitely recommend a visit too - it's a selection of cult beauty products from around the world so I'm hoping for good things with this cream.

The Washing Powder is another old favourite. It's a fun product to use as it really does look like washing powder that you'd use to do laundry with. When mixed with water it transforms into a foamy facewash - great for using after the Deep Cleansing Oil. It doesn't dry my skin out and the small bottle will be great for when I go travelling - no risk of it leaking all over my clothes!


I also got a selection of samples with my order. It's always good to try samples when products are expensive - these look like they'll give me a few applications to see if I like the products. The mini soaps should be enough for a weekend away.
Have you tried any DHC products? What are your current skincare favourites?
Share:

3 comments

  1. These products look amazing! Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was meant to go to the DHC event last week, but I was too busy packing and recovering from my Exeter trip. Guttes I didn't go now!

    -Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really heard much about DHC products, but I remember seeing a massive stand of their products in China. I wish I'd checked it out now. The cleansing oil sounds amazing and the washing powder seems like a cool concept. I'd love to know how you get on with the neck cream, as I always forget to apply products to my neck :-/ x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig