Saturday, 2 February 2013

January Empties

My first empties post of 2013. Finally feel like I am making some progress with my massive collection of bathroom products:


1. Nivea Black & White deodorant - This is definitely an essential when wearing black clothes. Aside from that it does what deodorant is meant to do (at least I hope it does!).

2. Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner* - Like all Aussie products this smells lovely. This conditioner left my hair feeling nice and soft but isn't too heavy or thick. My hair gets so dry in the winter and this has really helped it look shinier and less central-heating frazzled.

3. Lee Stafford Hair That Never Grows Past a Certain Length - I've had this pot for a good couple of years and had completely forgotten about it until I nearly ended up buying it in Boots. Error. While most days I don't have five minutes to leave a product on my hair in the shower, I have made an effort to use this as much as possible as even though I'm skeptical about a product actually being able to make my hair grow longer this does leave my hair feeling really nourished and makes it easier to style.

4. SK-II Facial Treatment Mask - I won this in a Glamour competition a while ago and couldn't remember using the others from the box (this is the last sachet). I haven't tried any other SK-II products as they're pretty pricey and seem to be targeted towards more "mature" skin. This mask feels really luxurious and expensive so it was a fun one to use as a treat. My dry winter skin was left feeling a lot softer and plumper afterwards.

5. Simple Eye Make-up Remover - this product always seems to be in my empties. This mini version was left over from my Christmas holiday. I'm now using Bioderma but this is a good budget make-up remover.

6. The Sanctuary Fresh-Faced Purifying Wash - another leftover from my holiday which I've been using at the gym. This facewash smells really fresh and produces a satisfying amount of foam - perfect for after a workout. The little bottle lasted a surprisingly long time.

7. Clarins Eau Dynamisante -  This fragrance has quite an unusual scent - very natural and herbal smelling, not very sweet - it almost smells like it could be a unisex fragrance. I used this on a few holidays as its alcohol free so doesn't irritate skin in the sun. The only downside to the mini bottle is that it didn't have a spray pump so I had to sort of pour it out while trying not to spill it everywhere.

What have you finished this month?
Share:

6 comments

  1. The Aussie conditioner is such a favourite of mine!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lee Stafford part sounded just like me! I had an old one lying around, but I thought I had much more in it than I did. I agree it leaves my hair feeling really soft and healthy, but I'm a bit gutted that the Lee Stafford 3 for 2 deal coincides with the Soap & Glory one....I can't afford to get both! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Aussie conditioner. The Lee Stafford product sound interesting xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about trying Aussie products on my hair. They look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aussie is amazing! i'm dangerously close to the end of my rodial dragon's blood mask...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Aussie conditioners. They all smell so good! I love finding things that had been long forgotten :) x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig