Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Brand Love: Cath Kidston

Cath Kidston is a brand that had been on my radar for a while. I'm a big fan of florals (as evidenced by my dress collection) and love how Cath Kidston uses them in her designs. Cath Kidston was founded back in 1993 when she oped a tiny shop in Holland Park selling vintage fabrics, wallpaper and brightly-painted junk furniture she remembered fondly from her childhood. Her clever witty re-working of traditional English country house style meant that her shop soon became a cult success.

Gradually Cath Kidston began to design her own prints and products. One of the first was a printed ironing board cover-practical, quirky and with a distinctive floral print, it has come to epitomise the Cath Kidston look.
Here are my favourite picks - I love how the florals have a vintage vibe but are bright enough to look fresh and modern: 

Cushion, Pillowcase, Dressing Gown, Eiderdown and Duvet Cover - all Cath Kidston at Amara
I love the Antique Rose print of these items. The duvet cover and pillow case would really brighten up a bedroom and the cushion and eiderdown add the final touch. The eiderdown would be great for snuggling under on the sofa on a winter's evening, too! And why not co-ordinate your furnishings to your dressing gown as well - this one looks so cosy!

Are you a fan of Cath Kidston? What are your favourite Cath Kidston items?




Share:

7 comments

  1. I adore Cath Kidston, I'm now hooked! If i could spray paint my house with those floral prints i would! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cath Kidston! I would love that duvet cover x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Cath Kidson stuff, especially the kitchen ware!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floral girliness of Cath Kidston. I've already got a purse and mug, but would love a buy duvet set next x

    peoniesandlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that outfit!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig