Saturday, 16 February 2013

Black & Gold

I recently went for dinner at La Bodera Negra for a friend's birthday. She jokingly told us to "dress slutty" so while I wasn't planning on wandering around Soho in full "Pretty Woman" style get-up, one of my floral skater dresses probably wouldn't cut it.

Dress: Oasis; Tights: M&S; Boots: H&M; Ring: YSL; Collar: V&A; Bracelet: AdR for H&M

I've had this dress for years but had actually forgotten that I owned it. It looks like its PVC in some lights but its actually just shiny fabric. It's quite plain so a good background for bold accessories. I am loving gold jewellery at the moment - I've never been a gold person really but I suddenly really like it and want anything gold that I can get my hands on. The necklace is maybe a little 50 Shades and I love the AdR charm bracelet even if it is annoyingly jangly and quite hazardous to wear when attempting a place of food. The Arty Ring and I have been inseparable since I bought it so hopefully the cost-per-wear will end up to be acceptable. My mum snapped these pictures on my iPhone before I headed out - so much easier than faffing around with a tripod!

What are your favourite accessories?


Share:

7 comments

  1. LOVE this outfit on you, you look amazing!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily you look hot! Adore the collar!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That collar is amazing, love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so happy here, gorgeous! Love the dress and everything about this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely. I love the dress and boots x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit here. Never tried a collar before just the chunky necklaces but this looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig