Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Voucher Woes

I got given some M&S giftcards for Christmas. January is nearly over and I still haven't spent them. I popped in to the Westfield Stratford store at the weekend but wasn't feeling very inspired (and the snow outside made the prospect of having to take my coat off to try anything on quite unappealing). I've had a little browse  online and a think about what I actually need in my wardrobe right now: 

All M&S
New shoes for Spring are always needed, these look a lot more expensive than £19.50. I'm not usually a fan of pastels but the metallic heel makes them less girly. I still don't own anything with a peplum so this top would work well with pencil skirts for work and leggings at the weekend. While florals seem a bit out of place at the moment, this dress would be perfect for Spring days and would work now with opaque tights and ankle boots. My gym kit could do with an upgrade - even if no one sees me at the gym, having good kit should make the 6am alarm a little easier and M&S's range is really affordable! And finally, after working for almost 18 months its time to update my work wear - this dress is formal but still young and is in the Petite section so should be the right length on me.

Do you struggle to spend giftcards?

Ps. I've had a little layout change and added some "Pages" to the top bar to group together some of my posts. Let me know what you think! I've been meaning to update things for a while - a weekend of snow made messing around with the layout seem more appealing than going outside.

Share:

8 comments

  1. I love the court shoes! I also need a gym outfit update too and hadnt really considered m&s. I will have to take a better look xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes! I have a Dorothy Perkins voucher to spend and don't feel inspired yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lily those shoes would be perfect for work!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are gorgeous!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've still got topshop vouchers but I'm saving them for when I'm skint later in the year and need a fix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your M&S picks and I love those shoes and dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! I'd rather just have the money haha, I do like that black dress with the collar though

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have a crappy ASDA gift card that I received last summer.. I don't even know what to do with it.. so yes I struggle!!! x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig