Monday, 28 January 2013

Insta-Updates: Snow Days

Hopefully the snow has now gone for good but here's what I got up to during the cold spell. Normal life was slightly put on hold in favour of being indoors and normal outfits were swapped for my oh-so-stylish snow boots and ski coat. I do not really fare well in cold weather.


1. Working on my sewing project. This is meant to be suitable for a seven year-old. It's been taking me forever!

2. My last ever Young Persons' Railcard. From next year onwards I'm officially not young any more (in National Rail's opinion, at least).

3. Blogging in Starbucks while it snowed outside.

4. Obligatory snow shot.

5. Pho in Westfield Stratford - the chicken bun noodles are so good.

6. Print clash outfit for work. M&S skirt, H&M top and cardigan.

7. Pizza Express - first time I'd been in a long, long time. I had a Leggera Pollo ad Adstra which was lovely, can't complain about pizza for 500 calories and a two-for-one voucher.

8. Home popped popcorn (so, so easy to make) in a Starbucks mug.

9 & 10. Drinks and dinner with the Dream Team in Wahaca. I always go for the sonora salad with chicken. Unpictured, but very delicious, churros with salted caramel sauce were also consumed.

Currently reading: This Is How It Ends - Kathleen MacMahon









What did you get up to during the snow?
Share:

6 comments

  1. Your food always looks so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the food looks so good!
    and blogging in cafes = <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to pop myself to starbucks and do a bit of blogging, i've been slacking this month and have lost a bit of motivation! :-( Love the layout of your blog, it looks good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm always makes me hungry with the delish food you post.
    The sewing looks like it's going well!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha the Starbucks popcorn photo confused me for a minute! What a lovely looking week :)

    xo,
    Lela - www.LelaLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty on your rail card pic!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig