Saturday, 19 January 2013

Galaxy Print

Galaxy print has been around for a while but this is my first dabble in it.

Top: H&M; Skirt: Splash; Brogues: Office
I picked up this skirt in Dubai for around £10 - I couldn't not get it. I love the print - it definitely brightens up an all black outfit and a dark winters day. The top is from H&M, I actually bought it back in October but then forgot about it and found it in my drawer last week with all the tags still on. Do I need further evidence that I really don't need to buy clothes ever again? I don't really wear many long sleeved items as I have short arms and feel that long things swamp me but the sheer sleeves on this are nice.

I got my fringe trimmed so can now see. I was going to grow it out but decided that I actually quite like it and am going to keep it (for now). As for the rest of my hair, I'm definitely growing it out - I miss it being long and while I love short hair I think I would regret it if I went for the chop so good job my stylist went for an "in between" length rather than chopping it all off like I was contemplating.

Do you own any galaxy print?
Share:

18 comments

  1. I love that skirt! I haven't picked up any galaxy print items yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute skirt. Love it!

    Love Lucy x

    http://lucyvictoriajackson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt Lily, I love galaxy print

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty skirt :) I don't have anything galaxy print myself but I really like it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always do this with a fringe....when it's 80% grown out I decide I like it and chop one back in again! Love the new layout x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this outfit looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have lovely blog, i really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely love the print on the skirt. It's so unique.
    I need a fringe cut as well. I can't sees anything out of my left eye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! love anything Galaxy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The print on this skirt is so nice :) great outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new blog look! I really like Galaxy print but have never bought it, I keep looking at Galaxy print shift dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look! I don't have anything that is galaxy print, but I'm looking every where!

    -Violet
    http://rose-et-violet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have anything galaxy print, but I'm not sure I could pull it off, so perhaps it's a good thing. :')
    You look lovely, though.

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the new look to the blog and your gorgeous skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this skirt and sheer sleeves are amazing too!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That skirt is stunning! I don't own any galaxy print, but maybe I should try it out! I lvoe the top you've paired it with too, they goreally well together.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is awesome. I own a pair of galaxy leggings and I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig