Monday, 31 December 2012

What I Wore: Dubai Christmas Party

I spent my Christmas in Dubai this year with my parents. It might not have been a traditional Christmas but it was lovely to get away from rainy England for a couple of weeks and Christmas day spent on the beach is a tradition that I'd definitely like to continue!

Our hotel held a party on Christmas Eve and this is what I wore:
Dress: Patricia Field @ M&S, Bag: Primark, Sandals: River Island


I've had this dress for a few years now but it's not one that I get a change to wear often. I like how its demure from the front but has the detail on the back. The shoes are also an old favourite - the party was outside so heels on grass was out of the question. The bag is this season - £4 from Primark!

I never usually wear my hair up but holidays are a good chance to experiment. This style was super easy - I backcombed my hair all over, pinned up the fringe separately, tied the rest into a loose side pony which I tucked under and secured with lots of pins.

It was nice not to have to take an umbrella, coat and cardigan out with me!

This is my last post of 2012! It's been a great year for my blog and I've loved being part of the "blogging community" - I had no idea when I started this back in 2009 how much fun and how many amazing people I would meet. I hope you all have an amazing time tonight celebrating the end of 2012! Love xxx 

Share:

7 comments

  1. Have a fanastic new year Lily and here's too many more dream team outings! You look gorgeous in this dress and Primark always seems to come up trumps!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit Lily, you always look so classy and sophisicated. Happy new year! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing here!!! :) See you in 2013!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Lily, this is the ultimate dress! The best of the many you own without a doubt, it looks like it was made for you! And your hair looks gorgeous, please wear it up more often! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous you had a warm Christmas! You look lovely - I really love that dress.
    Have a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful dress :) So jealous you went to Dubai!
    X X X

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely, I am jealous of a warm Christmas!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig