Saturday, 8 December 2012

It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas...

Scented candles are one of my favourite homely indulgences. After living in student accommodation for four years where I was too scared to light one for fear of setting off the very sensitive fire alarm and causing 600 people to be evacuated, the first thing I did when I moved into my flat was to finally start working my way through the collection of scented candles I'd accumulated over the years.

The newest addition to my collection is the beautiful Voluspa Winter Cherry candle from Amara:

Photobucket

My flat is decorated in a red theme so this co-ordinates perfectly and also nicely matches my Merry Christmas decoration!

The three wicks give the candle a lovely glow when it is burning. The winter cherry fragrance is really lovely - my whole flat smelled Christmassy for long after I'd stopped burning the candle and unlike some scented candles the smell isn't fake or overpowering. I'll use the tin for storing accessories once I've burnt the candle although this should last me a while!

Are you a scented candle fan?

[Candle sent to me for review, all views and love of scented candles my own]

Share:

5 comments

  1. I love the smell of this time of year :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scented candles, I have a myrrh and frankincense one on the go at the moment and it smells amazing!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post.You are a great blogger,with huge potential. Do you have facebook fan page?
    If you have time,come to see my blog,I think you will like it,maybe we can follow each other? Let me know :)

    www.liliemarlen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scented candles, especially this time of the year. This one seems perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig