Sunday, 9 December 2012

Insta-updates: Christmas is coming

Christmas jumpers are now acceptable attire and I might be listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album as I type this. Maybe its a good thing that Christmas only comes once a year...

Photobucket 1. Veggie pizza in Vapiano

2. Quick OOTD - American Apparel top and skirt, vintage belt

3. Mini baubles in Paperchase

4. Spicey chicken don in Wasabi - too cold for sushi!

5. Revlon exhibition and the goodie bag

6. Coat and mittens

7. Winter Wonderland

8. Can Santa bring me this Rilakumma plush, please?

9. Dinner at The Diner

10. Christmas trees in Paternoster Square

11. Jammy dodger cheesecake

Are you feeling Christmassy?
Share:

5 comments

  1. I love the mini paperchase decorations i saw them yesterday they are so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling really Christmassy, I'm off tomorrow and I'm planning on a very Christmassy day shopping, wrapping gifts and baking cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis the season to be jolly, falalala lalala! Haha! Love the mini paperchase baubles - they're the perfect size for my mini tree here, in London!

    -Elodie x
    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm feeling Christmassy right now, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is definitely making me hungry! That pizza looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig