Thursday, 29 November 2012

Santa Baby

I am struggling to get into the Christmas spirit, maybe it is too early (although I first saw mince pies in M&S in September) or maybe I just haven't been very organised so far but a Christmas gift guide seems like a good place to start. I've kept everything affordable (although Santa, if you want to buy me a Mulberry bag then that's ok) - these would be great gifts for friends or to put on your own Christmas list.

Lovely things to give or receive:

Photobucket

1. I love Hannah's Cambridge Satchel - this Joy version is a similar style but more purse-friendly if you don't have the cash to splash out on the real deal.

2. Christmas jumpers are a winter essential! I love this H&M one - it'll be great for brightening up the dismal months of January and February, too.

3. Statement jewellery is always a great gift. I love this ring from Oliver Bonas - it's unique but still subtle enough to wear everyday. Oliver Bonas stores do a free gift wrapping service which is great if you're lazy busy like me.

4. Beauty products are always a Christmas stocking favourite. This Nuxe lipbalam is a cult favourite and perfect for the cold winter months..

5. This bunny necklace is adorable and really good value - perfect for a Secret Santa gift?

6. The Benefit set has some of their most popular products so its a great way to try them out or to buy as a gift without worrying about getting the exact shades right.

7. Proper tea is an everyday indulgence. I love Teapigs and this Christmas tea selection looks lovely. One for your mum or grandma if you're not a tea drinker?

8. This personalised bracelet would make a lovely gift for a friend or sister - there are so many options to make it unique to you.

What's on your Christmas list?
Share:

9 comments

  1. I do love that Christmas Jumper! On my list is a leather biker jacket, I'm hoping that James is going to treat me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi please enter my giveaway :) win eclipse book and nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks, Lily! I love that ring, especially with the little accents of gold. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, The bunny Necklace is so cute
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bunny necklace is so cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks. I need to try the nuxe lipbalm <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am such a fan of that ring!! It's the sweetest thing ever and really quirky too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Christmas jumper is amazing, I am going to have to track it down!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig