Sunday, 11 November 2012

Polka Dot Dress

Spots v Stripes? I am definitely on the side of spots. I do occasionaly switch sides and dabble in stripes but spots will always be closer to my fashion heart.

I already own a few polka dot dresses but this one will be a prominent feature in my party season wardrobe:

Photobucket

Dress: c/o Blue Inc

I love the tierred hem of this dress. I know this shape has been around for a while now but its a new addition for my dress collection. I'll be wearing this with heels and red lipstick for Christmas parties and then in the summer with sandals.

Blue Inc have quite a few women's dresses that have taken my fancy - looks like their collection is also on the side of Team Spots!

Do you favour spots or stripes?

Share:

11 comments

  1. love the high low hem and polka dots!! cute :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress! I own a lot more stripes than I do dots, but I think I like polka dots better!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more of a stripe girl, but still love some spots. This dress is gorgeous. I love the style and fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like spots - I really want a vintage style polka dot dress for a party I'm going to in December might have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress, I'm a sucker for polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is gorgeous, I love the dip hem on you!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I really like dip hem dresses :)

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on team spots! Love that dress :) x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig