Saturday, 17 November 2012

Marina and the Diamonds

On Thursday night I headed to Baroque for a performance by Marina and the Diamonds. Baroque is a new venue in Mayfair - very swish and definitely not my usual Thursday night hang-out!

After sipping on Hoxton Gin cocktails and nearly not finding my way out of the bathrooms as they were so dark, Marina performed six of her tracks. It was amazing being in such a small venue - Marina is even more stunning (and tiny!) in real life and her voice was so powerful live.

Marina wore a stunning purple dress by Hasan Hejazi, created especially for the evening. I want one, I'd also quite like her hair and her figure. I might just console myself by drawing a heart on my face with eyeliner.

Photobucket
Photobucket
My Instagram pictures - Marina performing in the "Baroque Frock"



Photobucket
Bunny Girls

Photobucket
Love this shorter blue dress (and the nude shoes)










































Share:

3 comments

  1. This looks like so much fun! I'm a massive fan. I hate that I had to miss this, especially since I was all set to go even the morning of the event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a lot of fun, Marina is so gorgeous!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like the best time ever, that gorgeous bunny girls's leg are never ending! So jealous! x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig