Friday, 16 November 2012

Insta-update: Lazy Days

The last week or so has seen life take a bit of a slower pace and I am definitely not complaining. While I love being on the go and constantly seeing/doing/trying new things, sometimes its nice not to do anything. I have a new found appreciation for doing nothing. And for Man v. Food, trashy magazines and sleep. Busy hectic life to resume shortly!

Photobucket

1. Waitrose had reduced this Halloween cake to £4. My parents love a bargain as much as I do!

2. Quick and colourful OOTD. M&S skirt, Oasis top, Whistles cardigan.

3. Starbucks Praline Mocha. My first (and probably only) red cup of the season. It was very sweet but did make me feel slightly Christmassy! I'm off on a beach holiday in a few weeks so treats are being phased out for a while sadly!

4. Lunch at Vapiano. Margarita with lots of chili flakes. Simple and yummy. I love their payment system - everyone is given their own Oyster-style card which saves stress over splitting the bill.

5. First magazine purchase since July. I used to spend around £10 per week on magazines. I don't really feel that I miss them but couldn't resist the free nail polish, some habits are hard to break after all!

6. Getting acquainted with my Hello Kitty blanket and Food Network UK.

7. A new Itsu opened near me.

8. Itsu salad/sandwich. This was nice but I'm not 100% sure what the point of it is. Surely if you want a wrap you buy a wrap and if you want a salad you buy a salad? I'll be getting the sushi next time.

9. Hair before and after. I hadn't had my haircut since July so felt like a bit of a change. I tried a new salon, Concrete in Covent Garden on the recommendation of a friend. I'll definitely be going back, the prices are really reasonable for central London and my stylist really listened to what I wanted.

10. Coffee with my mum in Costa. Soya salted caramel latte - tried in the interests of fairness as I'd already had a Starbucks Christmas offering!

11. Sneaky McDonalds. I hate most fast food but have a secret love of McDonalds. When I was a child McDonalds was the ultimate treat so maybe it takes me back to more carefree times when I didn't know what a carb or calorie was!

How do you spend lazy days?
Share:

5 comments

  1. What did you think of the salted caramel latte? I wasn't as impressed as I'd been hoping I would be! Magazine reading is definitely one of my lazy days fave things to do :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like it as much as Starbucks' salted caramel mocha. It didn't taste much different to a normal latte but that might have been because I didn't have the topping!

      Delete
  2. Man vs Food is an awesome programme :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love your new hair, especially the fringe! Super cute, and it compliments your face shape x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee, love the Halloween cake Lily x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig