Friday, 5 October 2012

Recent Happenings: Marc Jacobs and Coffee

How are we in October already? I have now resigned myself to winter being on its way. On the plus side, its nearly Halloween and I love Halloween a lot so its not all bad. Here's what I've been doing lately:
  Photobucket

1. Wearing my FNO Marc Jacobs tshirt with a vintage skirt and pendant.

2. Modelling my new yellow bag that I won in Sarah's birthday giveaway.

3. Breakfast in Starbucks - buttermilk pancakes with berry compote and a soya cappuccino.

4. Marc Jacobs Dot - a duty free birthday present from my parents.

5. Spa giftset from the Chancery Court Spa - thank you Aussie for a lovely day!

6. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle in the post.

7. Goodies from the Spa day - love the slippers and the new Shine  range.

8. Standard Sundays now that its cold outside - Starbucks and a blog catch-up.

Do you have a Sunday routine? And what's your favourite Starbucks order?
Share:

1 comment

  1. Unfortunetly where iam from we dont have a starbucks the nearest one is at least 45 mins away devastating .... although not as popular our little welsh town does own a coasta and a cafe nero , cant belive ive never really thought about blogging while having a nice warm coffee

    www.fallinglashes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig