Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Recent Happenings: Impulse Buys and East London

I feel like its been a while since I've done an Instagram post. Dark evenings and busy days at work mean less photo-taking opportunities but I made the most of the nice weather last weekend to get out and about:

Photobucket

1. Salted Caramel Cheesecake at Cape Town Fish Market. One of my friends has just got a Tastecard so can't say no to dessert when its 50% off!

2. Anna Dello Russo for H&M purchases for Hannah and I.Love the boxes!

3. My charm bracelet.

4. Weekend outfit: AdR bracelet, American Apparel Top and vintage skirt.

5. Starbucks Soy Salted Caramel Mocha. This was so amazingly good. If you haven't already tried one then do (if you like coffee/chocolate/caramel, of course).

6. Tuna Nicoise salad in Tuttons (another Tastecard bargain) before seeing Singin' in the Rain.

7. Pret Soya Mocha while waiting for the train to Cambridge.

8. Getting my winter coat out. This one is from Dorothy Perkins last winter. Still love it!

9. My Shellac manicure three weeks on.

10. Starbucks breakfast: fruit bread and a soy cappuccino.

11. Love this squirrel graffiti in East London.

12. Yummy lunch of falafels at Brick Lane's Sunday Up Market.

Are you a coffee fan? From my update pots it probably looks like I drink gallons of it but I actually only have it at the weekends! How have you been spending your autumn days?

Share:

10 comments

  1. I really want to try the salted caramel hot chocolate everyone says it tastes delicious :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ADR bracelet is amazing, I love the packaging!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely photos and the cheesecake looks sooo yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not wait to try that salted caramel mocha! As soon as I heard it was coming out I knew I would be after it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love following you in there. May I ask, how do you get youe=r instagram pictures of your computer nad then get them in small boxes like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way I do it is to transfer them from my iPhone to my computer and then use Google Picasa which is free to download to put them into a mosaic collage and then I upload that! I think there are other ways that you can do it too but I find this way pretty quick and easy! x

      Delete
  6. The mocha sounds amazing! I am still wanting to try the the pumpkin spiced latte!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salted caramel cheesecake?! Oh hell! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Salted Caramel Cheesecake and Soy Salted Caramel Mocha look DELICIOUS! Love these posts!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig