Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Perfect Winter Dress

Skater-style dresses are becoming a bit of an addiction for me. They are so easy to wear and I love anything with a nipped in waist. I was so happy to find this Whistles dress reduced from £119 to £45 in the John Lewis sale a few months ago. I knew I would love the style and that the thicker fabric and three-quarter sleeves would be perfect for colder weather. That'll be now, then!

Photobucket

Dress: Whistles; Necklace: Vintage; Nails: Shellac Current

I wore this to work with black tights and my Dune monochrome heels but I think it'd work just as well dressed down with boots and a big scarf at the weekend.

How are you winterizing your wardrobe?
Share:

8 comments

  1. I love dresses with tights for Winter... this looks lovely on you too :)
    Tor @ That's Peachy Fashion & Beauty Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress look lovely :-) I love wearing dresses with tights during the winter too. That Shellac colour is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good bargain! I really love the colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats dress is gorgeous :)

    I love the nail colour as well

    Have a lovely day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look like the perfect winter dress! I've had to put all my winter dresses and skirts away as all my tights are ripped and I can't find small one on the high street.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is lovely, perfect for the winter!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect colour match between your nails, hair and the dress.
    It's made me excited for winter :)

    le fresne x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig