Wednesday, 31 October 2012

October Empties

Another month, another pile of empty products...

Photobucket

1. Simple Eye Make-Up Remover - I get through so much of this. See here and here. I've bought a new eye make-up remover to try out so it might end up in my empties next month for some variety!

2. No 7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser - No 7's version of cleanse and polish has become one of my skincare staples. It's only £5 with a No 7 voucher and does a good job at removing my make-up without drying out my skin. I usually use a separate eye make-up remover unless I'm not wearing a lot of make-up or am feeling super lazy. I've already re-purchased this with the most recent No 7 voucher.

3. Aussie Take The Heat Conditioner - being an Aussie Angel I have a lot of Aussie products in my bathroom. The conditioner is my latest Aussie empty. Love the smell and it left my hair feeling super soft.

4. Kenzo Flower Perfume - I've loved this perfume for years but this is my first bottle of it. It's a really fresh floral fragrance - perfect for the summer months. The only bad thing about this is how fast it ran out, I think the glass of the bottle is really thick and it seems to spray out loads with each pump. Perfumes usually last me for ages so I was a bit disappointed with how fast this one disappeared!

5. Thierry Mulger Alienation Perfume - I bought this with a Glamour subscribers offer last year. I love the bottle and while almost everyone seems to use these perfumes I did really like this one. The bottle is refill-able in Selfridges so I may hang on to it in case I ever get round to getting a re-fill!

6. Juicy Courture Viva La Juicy - I got this little sample in my Fashion Night Out goodie bag. I really liked this, it wasn't as sickly sweet as I was expecting it to be.

7. Body Shop Big and Curvy Mascara - full review here. I can't say I was a huge fan of this one. It dried out really fast and had an awful chemically smell. It did make my lashes look dark and thick but it became very clumpy after only a month or so, not impressed!

What products did you use up this month?
Share:

5 comments

  1. I've slacked a little on collecting up my empties this month, really must try harder!

    I used to love Flower, it was my first ever perfume purchase. I don't tend to use my perfumes that much because I'm scared of running out so this one has sat unloved for the longest time and I think unfortunately it's gone off :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely hate that Simple Eye Make-Up Remover, it just won't work on me, even when I'm only wearing mascara! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you recommend that eye make up remover? I am always left with mascara on after using Lush Ultra Bland and could do with something to use before that to help get it all off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to use that simple eye make up remover! i use a garnier one now and prefer that.

    i posted my october empties at my blog :) naomijadex5.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. eep, i'm a fan of Aussie's!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig