Sunday, 28 October 2012

Lady Grey

I bought this dress on a trip to France, put it in my overflowing wardrobe and forgot about it for a month. I am definitely a dress person, 80% of my wardrobe is dresses. I love how this one is winter appropriate and also perfect for day or night time. I get so little wear out of evening clothes so it's good to have things that work for both.

Photobucket
Dress: Pimkie, Boots: M&S, Nails: Shellac Current

I have worn these M&S boots pretty much non-stop since buying them. They are so comfortable and make me feel taller which is always nice as I'm not tall. I was worried that the suede would get damaged easily but they have survived a wild night out (wild for me at least) and several October downpours. £35 well spent!

What shoes are you reaching for this autumn? 



Share:

7 comments

  1. Nice dress! I love your boots - I need some like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit, you look super pretty and the dress/boots combo is fab. I've been looking for some winter boots that give me a bit of height but are comfortable enough to clamber around in - I wouldn't have thought to look in M&S!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so lovely!! It looks great on you. Those shoes looks so perfect for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I love the look of those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is beautiful and these boots look so comfy!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig